01 Nov About – Mission Statement
The Junior League of Lincoln is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving our community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Our purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
Women Building a Foundation for Achievement
We are the Junior League of Lincoln, an inclusive organization of women committed to improving the quality of life in Lincoln. We train, organize, volunteer, research, raise funds, advocate, laugh, grow, and make new friends.
- ALL Women
- Fiscal Stewardship
- Community Impact: Foster the well-being of women and children in the Lincoln community through education, direct service, and advocacy.
- Membership Value: Create an environment which welcomes a diverse group of women; where all provisional, active and sustaining members feel connected to each other, to the mission, and to the community; and which encourages them to make a unique, valuable, and lasting contribution.
- Training: Provide significant training to JLL members to ensure continuity of leadership and establish the JLL as a leadership development resource in the community.
- Impact Awareness: Improve and enhance internal communication, develop and implement tools as well as strategies for external communication, and to raise the profile of JLL in the community as a community-builder and premier volunteer organization.
- Fiscal Responsibility: Develop and maintain sustainable revenue and financial resources, which fund and fulfill the League’s Mission and Vision and ensure the League’s financial strength and stability through effective asset management.
- Administration: Provide effective administrative support for JLL activities and manage all aspects of the organization’s operations.